Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Karma ain't always instant.


On my way to lunch today I was driving behind a very slow driver. The dude was in the turning lane going what seemed to be 5 mph. I was short on patience/time and decided to pass him on the left and make a right turn in front of him. Basically, I cut him off. It wasn't exactly the safest move. At the time it was funny...extremely funny. I went about my business and had a pretty good rest of the day. I am a firm believer in instant karma. That is when you do something f'd up you are repaid with something f'd up..instantly. I thought I had gotten away with one. I was sadly mistaken. On my way home I had the exact same maneuver pulled on me. At the time it wasn't funny..5 hours later..it's still only a little bit funny.

1 comment:

C to the A said...

you shittin me SON!