Monday, December 10, 2007

The Jamba Juice Inquisition


I'm fighting a cold with a steady ingestion of airborne (actually the generic: Walborne) and Jamba Juice. I went to Jamba Juice for lunch today. I ordered the Nike drink because I am a brand whore for Nike. One would think that your duty as a customer was complete after placing the order. Well, Jamba Juice doesn't see it that way. Upon completion of phase 1 of ordering the Jamba person launches into a full blown interrogation about every detail of your order. The questions are:
"what size?"
"what type of protein would you like?"
"what kind of free boost?"
"what's your name?"

..my only question is " wtf?"

So, the next time you are going to get a Jamba Juice get your story straight and get an attorney. You could also answer every question with " C ". C is usually the best option when you don't have the answer.

No comments: